Tuesday, June 17, 2014


I love you all very, very much. More than I could ever tell. And I want to send a very special shoutout to my Pop for Father's Day! I love you, Dad! 

Here are some of the highlights of my week:

The divisions continue, and I love them! God is helping me to be both humble and a more confident leader. I feel His merciful hand in my life. 

This Thursday, we had our last Zone Conference with Pres! It's a big meeting with all the zones of the south. Hermana Flores and I gave a 20 min presentation that President and Hermana Hernandez loved! It went really smoothly and I felt so grateful because I was nervous! I also sang at the conference with a sister named Hermana Blazzard. She was a Brighton Beehive Camp counselor so we sang a song called ''I Heard Him Come,'' from the camp songbook! The whole thing was inspiring and uplifting and I felt so happy afterward! Here's the link to our presentation if you want to check it out. 


We taught our first lesson with Hermana Aracil, the man I told you about last week that has studied so much of Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price and the BOM. It was such an incredible lesson. When we arrived, he had his scriptures ready on the table and gave his precious 12 year old daughter a clip board to take notes for him! He is so pilas! Teaching him is incredible. There are no limits. We can use any scripture or modern day revelation, because he comprehends and accepts all of them. We went in with plans to teach lesson 1, The Restoration, but we ended up teaching The Plan of Salvation instead. We talked about the war in heaven and about Adam and Eve and we talked about God's expectations and about the Spirit World and temple ordances. We were there for more than 2 hours. It was so amazing and I've NEVER felt the spirit so strong in a lesson because I've never been able to share so much light and knowledge with an investigator. This man is like a message from God saying, ''Sarah, I trust you with this child of mine, your brother. I've prepared him for you and now I just want you to teach him the truth.'' It is a remarkable feeling. 

This week we've felt a lot of rejection and have had to drop some investigators, but we feel so much strength and such a strong confirmation each day that this is God's church and His work and He's moving it along through His clumsy, young servants. My testimony is undeniable. I know that all of this is true. There's not a single doubt about it.

FLYNN FAMILY FOREVER! 

Hermana Flynn

Here is a picture of my current district and some of my hermanas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment