Saturday, September 20, 2014


Hola hola, 

I love my mission. President Bowler made Hermana Alegre and I chocolate chip cookies! I did divisions with a sister named Hermana Chub from guatemala and her email that the mission made her says ''chub.chub.'' I died when I saw that. Probably just because I'm still immature. We made a couple trips to the hospital with Hermana Bowler recently to check out my adorable comp's thyroid. We spoke at Consejo about missionary health. We get to hear about everyones' chronic diarrhea. Life's good.

I'm currently listening to past conference sessions and I could not be more grateful for the gospel. Seriously. This gospel is a no-brainer. Only pride can keep someone from accepting it. 

I love hearing from my baby brother in Italy! MIssionary work is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me! (And to the world!) 

We have a family home evening in half an hour at our stake president's house with our family!! They are the Garmendia family and are so golden! I love them SO much. We've challenged them to get married and baptized on the 20th of september. PRAY FOR THEM! 

I love you all and hope you are inviting your friends to church activities and reading your scriptures. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE, 

Hermana Flynn


No comments:

Post a Comment